Learners and Observers
Learn more information on participating in activities using the learner or observer role.
Homepage / Dashboard Overview
Frequent Questions & Best Practices
- Accessing Archived Activities from Prior School Years
- How do I update my name or email address?
- Learner: How Do I Download A Copy Of My Activities?
- Learner: How Do I Edit or Unlock My SLO?
- Learner: Why Can't My Observer See My Uploaded Files?
- Observer: Why Can't I Approve My Learner's SLO?
Video Quick Tips
Observations and Meetings: Getting Started
- Learner: Accessing and Opening Observation & Meeting Activities
- Observation and Meeting Activities Summary
- Observer: Accessing and Opening Observation & Meeting Activities
- Observer: Rescheduling Activities
- Observer: Scheduling Activities from the Calendar View
- Observer: Scheduling Activities from the Legacy View
Observations and Meetings: During the Activity
Observations and Meetings: After the Activity
- Modifying Evidence Sharing in Collected Evidence
- Deleting and Editing Tagged Evidence
- Adding Read-Only Observers to Activities
- Closing and/or Reopening an Observation or Meeting Activity
- Observer: Signing and Locking/Unlocking Meeting and Observation Activities
- Learner: Signing a Meeting or Observation Activity
Student Learning Objectives
Aggregated Evidence & Ratings (AE&R)
- Creating and Using Snapshots
- Adding and Removing Ratings in AE&R
- Aggregated Evidence & Ratings (AE&R): Overview
- Attaching a Snapshot to an Activity
- Creating a Multi-Year Snapshot
- Deleting an Unattached Snapshot