The Relationships Bulk Management Tool can be used to both add and remove groups from multiple users at the same time.
This tool is found on the Users page when in your Org Admin role and is available to admins with Org User Manager permissions.
Using the Relationships Bulk Management Tool:
- Click the blue Relationships Tool button.
- Choose users currently assigned to a specific observer using the drop-down option then click Next. To view users currently unassigned to an observer leave the observer field blank and click Next.
- Select the users you would like to either add to a new observer or remove from their currently assigned observer by clicking the tiles with their names. Click Next to proceed to step 3.
Helpful Hint: Use the filters to narrow your view by assigned school, rubric or role.
- Step 3 allows the User Manager to select from three options for managing relationships, depending on availability due to current relationship assignments. Once you have chosen an option, click Next to review and confirm your updates.
- Unassign selected user(s) from selected observers. - This will remove selected users from their current observer assignment.
- Maintain current assignments, and Assign selected user(s) to: - This will assign selected users to the observer chosen from the drop-down menu.
- Unassign selected user(s) from selected observers and Assign selected user(s) to:- This will remove selected users' current observer assignments as well as assign them to the observer chosen from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4 allows you to review your updates before confirming them. Click Confirm to save the updates.
- A Saved Successfully message will appear to show the updates were successful. Click OK to proceed with your work.