The SubOrgs Bulk Management Tool can be used to both add and remove subOrgs from multiple users at the same time.
This tool is found on the Users page when in your Org Admin role and is available to admins with Org User Manager permissions.
Using the Suborgs Bulk Management Tool:
- Click the blue SubOrgs Tool button.
- Choose users currently assigned to a specific subOrg using the drop-down option then click Next. To view users currently unassigned to a subOrg leave the subOrg field blank and click Next.
- Select the users you would like to either add to a new subOrg or remove from their currently assigned subOrg by clicking the tiles with their names. Click Next to proceed to step 3.
Helpful Hint: Use the filters to narrow your view by assigned school, rubric or role.
- Step 3 allows the User Manager to select from three options for managing subOrgs, depending on availability due to current subOrg assignments. Once you have chosen an option, click Next to review and confirm your updates.
- Option One - Unassign selected user(s) from selected subOrgs. This will remove selected users from their current subOrg assignment.
- Option Two - Maintain current assignments,and Assign selected user(s) to: This will assign selected users to the subOrg chosen from the drop-down menu.
- Option Three - Unassign selected user(s) from selected subOrgs and Assign selected user(s) to: This will remove selected users' current subOrg assignments as well as assign them to the subOrg chosen from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4 allows you to review your updates before confirming them. Click Confirm to save the updates.
- A Saved Successfully message will appear to show the updates were successful. Click OK to proceed with your work.