If your district uses Video Observations, you can upload the video and tag portions of it for evidence. Uploaded items like videos are automatically shared with the observer, learner, and all read-only observers, but tagged evidence is not. To learn how to share evidence as you tag it, see Tagging and Sharing Evidence from an Artifacts or Modifying Evidence Sharing in Collected Evidence to learn how to share all evidence.
Helpful Hint: Video Observations are a premium feature. For more information on how to purchase Video Observations for your organization, please email email@example.com.
Uploading a Video File
- Navigate to the Video Observation from your dashboard.
- Select the Video Observation step.
- Click the + Add File button to upload a video.
- Choose whether to upload a new file from your computer or to upload a file from your already uploaded Artifacts in your E-Portfolio.
Tagging Video Evidence
- Once your file is uploaded, select it from the drop-down menu.
- Press play to start the video. When you come to a point in the video that you'd like to tag, click the + Pause & Add Video Tag button below the video.
- Select the relevant rubric or goal indicators in the panel that appears on the right.
- You can also choose to Add a comment or Share Evidence from this panel.
- Click the Save button to save your tag.
Viewing Video Evidence
- The evidence that you have tagged will appear below the video with timestamps.
- You can click the timestamps for it to take you to that specific time in the video.
- You can also view all of your evidence under the Collected Evidence tab.
Helpful Hint: Timestamps are not clickable from Collected Evidence.