Signing and locking is part of the process of finalizing an observation for districts that require digital signatures and observer-level locking. When you finish the activity steps and are ready to mark it complete, follow the directions below to sign and lock the meeting.
Signing and Locking an Observation or Meeting
- From the dashboard, locate and open the observation you wish to sign and lock.
- In the upper-right, click the Close & Lock this Observation button.
- In the pop-up that displays, enter your name as it appears below the signature field.
Helpful Hint: Your signature is case-sensitive and must match the displayed name exactly. You can copy and paste it if needed.
- Click the Confirm button to sign the activity. Click Cancel to navigate to the prior screen.
- Locked observations that are awaiting a learner's signature display tiles that are a dark blue color.
Unlocking an Observation or Meeting
- If you wish to unlock an observation, locate and open the activity from your dashboard.
- Click the Unlock and Reopen button in the upper-right of the activity.
- In the pop-up box that displays, click Unlock and Reopen to unlock the activity or Cancel to return to the prior screen.
- After you complete your changes, you must repeat the signing and locking process.
Article is closed for comments.