Observers can navigate to a Learner's SLO by returning to the Goal Setting activity that your district uses or by clicking the SLOs icon in the navigation bar from the Learner's home page. To learn how to access a Learner's SLO, see Managing a Learner's SLOs.
SLOs must be approved before they can be rated.
Rating a Learner's SLOs
- At the bottom of each SLO, review the ratings criteria and click the rating you wish to assign.
- Click the blue Save Ratings button at the top of the page after you've selected your ratings.
Helpful Hint: To change a selection, just click a different rating. Your current selection will turn green.
- When you are finished, click the blue Submit Final Ratings button in the upper-right of the page.
- Click Confirm in the pop-up box to submit your ratings. Click Cancel to return to the prior screen.
Helpful Hint: Learners do not see the ratings until they've been submitted as final.
Editing a Learner's SLO Ratings
You can change a Learner's SLO rating after they've been submitted by selecting the Edit Final Ratings button.
- Navigate back to the learner's SLOs.
- At the top of the page, select the Edit Final Ratings button.
- Click Confirm in the pop-up box to edit your ratings. Click Cancel to return to the prior screen.
- Select a different rating level to change your selection.
- When you are finished, click the blue Submit Final Ratings button in the top right corner and confirm your choice in the pop-up box.