You can check the status of a Learner's SLO from the scheduled Goal-Setting activity's Summary page.
Here is a list of the different SLO Statuses that you will see:
- Blank- A blank status indicates that the SLOs are unlocked for the Learner to edit and have not yet been submitted for approval.
- SLO Awaiting Approval by- The Learner has submitted the SLOs for approval. The Observer can choose to enable editing for the Learner or to approve the SLOs.
- SLO Unlocked- The Observer has unlocked the SLO to enable editing for the Learner. The observer will have to wait until the Learner resubmits their SLOs to take further action.
- SLO Approved- The SLOs were approved by the Observer, but have not yet been rated.
- SLO Final Ratings Submitted- This displays after the Observer submits final ratings. The Observer will be able to choose to Edit their final ratings which will also restore the Enable editing for Learner's button.
Helpful Hint: Only one role (Observer or Learner) has control of the SLOs at any given time depending on the status.
Article is closed for comments.