The Collected Evidence tab allows you to view all of your collected evidence plus any evidence shared with you. You may use the Collected Evidence tab to modify the shared status of the evidence you collected.
Modify Shared Status:
- Within the activity, click on the Collected Evidence tab to open it.
- Review the shared status of evidence in the Shared column on the right.
- To share an individual, unshared item, click the box under the Shared column. Changes are made immediately.
- To unshare an individual, unshared item, unclick the box under the Shared column to remove the checkmark. Changes are made immediately.
Helpful Hint: You can quickly share or unshare all of your evidence by clicking the blue Share All Evidence or Unshare All Evidence button respectively. Edits to an item’s shared status are auto-saved and effective immediately.
Collected Evidence Filters:
There are multiple ways you can filter your Collected Evidence and any evidence shared with you within the Collected Evidence tab.
- Filter by Source - this will filter the Collected Evidence by a step within the activity. Click on the drop-down to select a step to filter by.
- Filter by Owner - this will filter the Collected Evidence by Learner or Observer. Click on the drop-down to select an owner to filter by.