Evidence is defined as all items tagged to indicators as well as all entries made using Quickfire, whether tagged or not. Evidence is deleted and modified in the Collected Evidence tab of an Activity.
- From the Collected Evidence tab of an activity, under the column Delete, click the trash can icon for the evidence you wish to delete.
- In the dialog box, click Confirm to proceed. The evidence and related comments are deleted immediately and permanently.
Editing Evidence Text
The text of tagged evidence you captured in Scripting or Quickfire can be edited by clicking on the edit icon under the evidence you wish to edit in the Notes column. After clicking the edit icon, modify your text and click the Save button. Click the Cancel button to exit the edit text box.
Editing Evidence Comments
- Open the Collected Evidence tab within an Activity.
- Hover on a note and then click the Edit Comment button that displays.
- Make modifications to the comment and then click Save.
Deleting Evidence Comments
- To delete just a comment, hover on the comment to display the edit comment button.
- Delete all text in the editing box and then click Save.
Helpful Hint:There is no delete button just for comments.
Editing Evidence Tags
Evidence tags can be modified in the Collected Evidence tab under the Tags column. Click the edit icon and the Indicators window will appear. Add or modify your tags and then click Save. Click Cancel to exit the Indicators window.
Deleting Video Evidence
Video Evidence can be deleted in the Collected Evidence tab under the Delete column. You can also add or edit a comment or Indicator tag as well.
Article is closed for comments.