Downloading Observations and Meetings
You can download compressed (.zip) files of all an activity’s steps including notes and any artifacts that participants have uploaded. Activity steps download as PDFs while artifacts download in their original format. Videos do not download to the zip file.
- Click on the download icon located on the Summary page of an activity.
- Click Request New Download.
- Once the zip file has been generated, click the Download button to download the file to your device.
- Navigate to the location where downloads are saved on your device to open the zip file.
Helpful Hint: Downloaded items can be printed by opening them and selecting the printing options on your device.
Printing Options in Observations and Meetings
When you download an observation’s or meeting’s zip file, you can print any item in the file. If you want to print individual steps and artifacts, you can do this by clicking on the printer icon for the specific step.
- Navigate to the step you wish to print.
- Click on the blue printer icon on the top right corner.
- If the step you wish to print is a rating step, print options display that allows you to print the expanded view or the collapsed view.
You can also print uploaded artifacts individually. You must download the artifacts first.
- Navigate to the artifacts step and select the item you wish to download from the drop-down menu.
- Click the blue Download Original button. You will need to use your browser’s printing options to print the artifact.