Learners and Observers can provide other Observers with Read-Only permission to view selected observations. Sharing also requires the Org Admin with User Manager permission to create a Learner-Observer relationship between the Read-Only Observer and Learner so the Observer can navigate to the Learner's observation.
Please Note: Read-Only Observers cannot view activity steps that have not yet been shared by the learner.
Both learners and observers can add read-only observers from the Settings tab on the activity's navigation bar.
- Click on the activity you would like to add Read-Only Observers to.
- Click on the Settings tab on the activity’s navigation bar.
- Under the Who Can See This Activity section, select the Observers that will have Read-Only access to this observation.
- Click Add & Save to save your changes.
- To remove a Read-Only Observer, click the X next to the name of the Observer you wish to remove.
Helpful Hint: Org Admins with the Observation Manager role will be listed under Administrators.
If you are an Org Admin with User Manager permission and would like to set up Learner-Observer relationships, please view Org User Manager: Creating New User Accounts (Step 2) - Defining Relationships.
Article is closed for comments.