Remember that different states and districts have different EOY evaluation processes. The information presented below reflects a range of inputs and processes, some of which your district may not use. While your view and the selections available to you will likely vary from those shown below, the basic actions of reviewing, selecting, assigning and modifying will be consistent across organizations.
Accessing the Learner's EOY Worksheet
The EOY Worksheet can be accessed at the top of the observer dashboard by clicking End of Year in the navigation bar. All the learners that have been assigned both a classification and an evaluator will appear under End of Year Tasks. (If a learner should have an EOY Worksheet and their name is missing, please reach out to your principal or district EdReflect administrator, so they can update classifications and evaluator assignments as needed.)
For an overview of the End of Year tasks page, including accessing worksheets, viewing ratings, and printing, please visit EOY Evaluator: End of Year Tasks Overview
Input Type: Snapshot
- Click Create New Snapshot to open the learner's AE&R screen. (Please Note: When the AE&R screen opens, the last ratings you've completed will appear. This may have been last year or another time the page was visited.)
- Update the ratings by selecting the current rating for each indicator. (Please Note: Only the big blue-colored ratings are included in the calculation of the final rating. Historical ratings, which are marked by smaller squares, are ratings selected in a prior observation and can be used to inform what ratings are selected for the final rating.)
- Once ratings are selected, click Create Snapshot and provide a name for the snapshot.
- Click Create Snapshot again and view the confirmation that the snapshot was created.
- Click End of Year in the top navigation bar to return to your tasks list and select the learner you created the snapshot for.
- Click Attach Snapshot to attach the snapshot you created. (Please note, all snapshots that contain current ratings will appear to choose from. If a snapshot does not include current ratings, and only shows historical ratings, it will not appear in this list.)
- Select the snapshot from the drop-down menu and then click Attach Selected Snapshot.
To review the snapshot attached, click directly on the name of the snapshot.
To remove a snapshot to create a new rating, click Unattach Snapshot.
Input Type: SLOs / MSLs / SLGs
Districts or states that use SLOs, MSLs or SLGs in EOY evaluations can view the input's rating and access the SLO/MSL tool from the worksheet. SLOs, MSLs and SLGs are created and managed on the learner's SLO page.
A notification displays if SLOs/MSLs/SLGs have not been created, submitted, approved, or rated. Please see below for what each scenario looks like in the platform.
Click the blue "Rate" button to be taken to the SLO/MSG/SLG to complete your ratings. Be sure to both Save and then Submit your final ratings.
1. The SLO has not yet been submitted for approval by the Learner:
2. The SLO has been submitted by the Learner but has not yet been approved by the Observer:
3. The SLO has been approved but not yet rated by the Observer:
4. The Final Rating has been submitted:
Deleting unrated or unused SLOs/MSLs/SLGs
A final SLO/MSL/SLG rating displays when all SLOs/MSLs/SLGs and their objectives/measures are completed and rated. An incomplete or unscored SLO/MSL/SLG will prevent a final rating from displaying. If an SLO, MSL or SLG will not be used in the EOY final evaluation, it must be deleted by the learner.
Input Type: Form
some districts may include a form that needs to be rated by the EOY Evaluator. For this step, the evaluator simply needs to click on the correct rating. To change the rating, click on a new rating level.
Article is closed for comments.