Learners being evaluated using the End of Year Worksheet must be assigned both an EOY Classification and an EOY evaluator.
Classifications are related to user roles and determine which EOY evaluation components are used for the learner and how those components are weighted. When you assign a learner classification, you ensure the learner receives the appropriate EOY evaluation.
Learners must also be assigned to an EOY evaluator in order to be included in EOY evaluations.
- Learners must first have an observer-learner relationship with the intended EOY evaluator in the observation platform in order to assign an evaluator to the learner.
- Learners can be assigned only one EOY evaluator. If a learner has multiple observers, only one can be given access to the EOY Worksheet. Additional observers would have read-only access once the worksheet has been completed.
Accessing the EOY Assignment Tools
Org Admins with User Manager Permissions have the ability to assign EOY classifications and evaluators. Please follow these steps to access the EOY Assignment Tools:
- Toggle to your role as an Org Admin.
- Navigate to the Relationships tab.
- Click the blue +EOY Assignments button.
End of Year Assignments Tool Overview
Year Filter - Be sure you are creating assignments for the current school year.
Save Button - Assignment Updates for both classifications and evaluators must be manually saved.
Bulk Tools - These tools allow admins to manipulate EOY assignments for multiple learners.
- Copy Prior Year Assignments - This tool copies over the assignments created in the prior school year. Please note, both inactive and new users will be excluded.
- Download Prior Year Assignments - This tool downloads the assignments created in the prior school year. Admins can manipulate this spreadsheet to update it for the current school year to use with the Upload Bulk Assignments tool.
- Download Current Year Assignments - This tool downloads current EOY assignments.
- Upload Bulk Assignments - This tool can be used to bulk upload evaluators and classifications by CSV.
- Classification Bulk Management - This tool allows admins to select multiple learners and bulk assign them to the same classification. Only unassigned learners will appear in this tool.
- Auto-Assign Solo Evaluators - This tool will automatically assign EOY evaluators if a learner only has one assigned observer.
Search Bar - Search for individual learners to create or modify their classification or evaluator assignments.
Filters - This set of filters will allow you to customize assignments.
- Assignment Status - filter to learners still needing assignments or to those that have already been completed.
- SubOrgs - if your organization uses school or campus designations, you can filter to a specific suborg. Please note, all Org Admins can view and make Organization-wide assignments even if they are assigned a suborg. Toggle to your suborg to view just your learners.
- Rubrics - filter to a specific rubric since classification assignments are role/rubric based.
- Classification - filter to a specific classification to see all learners currently assigned.
- Evaluator - filter learners by the evaluator they have been assigned to.
Assignment Table - Use this table to assign and modify individual learner assignments.
Click here for information on Creating EOY Assignments for Individual Learners
Click here for information on Creating EOY Assignments in Bulk Using Bulk Tools
Click here for information on Creating EOY Assignments in Bulk using a CSV Upload