Navigating the AE&R Screen
Click the expand / collapse button to display an indicator's performance level descriptions and evidence at the end of each row. This will also display the aggregated ratings and tagged evidence that has been shared by other participants.
Filtering the AE&R View
AE&R displays all of your rating activities by default. You can change the AE&R view by using the filters to narrow or expand your view.
- Click the Ratings & Snapshots button.
- Click the drop-down button under Included evidence and ratings to select the year(s) you wish to display.
- Under Included observations, click the drop-down button to select the observations you wish to view in the snapshot.
- You can also view other created snapshot ratings by clicking on the dropdown button under Included Snapshots.
- Once you have finished filtering, click the Apply button to save your changes by creating a new snapshot.
Helpful Hint: Do you need to create a multi-year snapshot? Open this article to learn how.