By default, the AE&R screen displays all of the evidence and ratings that you've collected in the current school year. It also displays all of the year's shared evidence and ratings from the Learner and any other Observers. Please view the Special Notes section at the bottom of the article for additional information about sharing.
Accessing the Learner’s AE&R
To create a snapshot, access the learner's AE&R screen by navigating to the learner's E-Portfolio from his/her profile.
Filtering Evidence and Ratings for Snapshots
You can filter the evidence and ratings included in the snapshot to display just the data you wish to present.
- Click the Ratings & Snapshots button.
- Click the drop-down button under Included evidence and ratings to select the year(s) you wish to display.
- Under Included observations, click the drop-down button to select the observations you wish to include in the snapshot.
- You can also include other created snapshot ratings by clicking on the dropdown button under Included Snapshots.
- Once you have finished filtering, click the Apply button to save your changes.
Snapshot data is not shown by default in AE&R, but can be selected for display (see filtering options above).
Unshared evidence and ratings from other observers and learners do not display in the snapshot or AE&R screen. To view another Observer's unshared evidence, you may open the activity directly to view the evidence and ratings or ask the other rater to click the step's Share option to share the rating data. Similarly, Learners must share ratings to make the data visible to Observers. Please note that clicking Share makes the step's data visible to all participants.
Only the selected rubric's data displays in the snapshot. Learners who have switched rubrics may have evidence and ratings on multiple rubrics. Toggle to the other rubric to review evidence and ratings collected on it.