Activities that allow you to attach a snapshot display a snapshot review page. The name of the snapshot step (such as self-assessment, annual ratings, etc) varies by district.
- Navigate to the snapshot step of the activity.
- If you have not taken any snapshots, you can click on the Create Snapshot button to create a new snapshot to attach. This will take you to the Aggregate Evidence & Ratings page.
- On the AE&R page, click on the Create Snapshot button. You can choose to attach your snapshot directly to a scheduled activity by selecting the activity name in the drop-down bar. Please note, only activities with a snapshot review step will be listed.
Helpful Hint: To see more information on how to create a snapshot, visit Creating and Using Snapshots.
- If you have already taken snapshots, select a snapshot from the list.
- Once selected, the snapshot will appear on the page.
- Select the Unattach Snapshot button to attach another snapshot.