Observers and learners can provide ratings in observations that have a ratings step.
Open the rating step by navigating to the Steps tab of the observation and then using the drop-down menu to choose the step you wish to access.
Helpful Hint: If you click the ratings step on the Activity Summary, you will be navigated to that step when you click into the Steps tab.
Please Note: Clicking on the Read-Only Ratings tab at the top of the screen will show you a static view of the observation's ratings. Edits cannot be made from this tab.
- Select the indicators you wish to rate.
- If desired, click an indicator’s Expand button to view rating level descriptions. Tagged evidence can currently be seen in the Ratings tab. You can apply a rating without expanding the indicator.
- Choose a proficiency level by clicking its rating bubble. Click again to deselect. The system saves your selections as you progress.
- If desired, click Add Comment in the expanded view to enter a comment. To keep the comment private, select Keep this comment private.
- Click Share in the lower left of the ratings screen to share ratings with your observation participant. Ratings are not automatically shared between the primary observer and learner.
Helpful Hint: You may return at any time to modify ratings or share selections as long as the observation has not been closed or locked by the Observer.