Accessing Current Observations and Meetings
The current school year’s activities can be accessed from the Observer Dashboard.
- Find the learner on the Observer dashboard of your choice. Scroll or use the search field, if needed. For the Calendar view, locate the scheduled date.
- Click on the activity to open it. An Activity Overview will open listing the included steps. To view more scheduled activities for that Learner, click on the blue button with 3 dots.
- Navigate within the activity by selecting one of the tabs on the Activity Taskbar.
Accessing All Observation and Meeting Activities, including Archived
- Click a Learner's profile picture on your Observer Dashboard to navigate to the Learner's homepage.
- Click to open Activities from the navigation bar that runs across the top of the Learner homepage.
- Use the Select School Year(s) filter at the top of the Activities tab to toggle to the school year(s) you wish to view activities from.