EdReflect tailors observation and meeting activities to your school district’s requirements. Observers start the process by scheduling an activity in the system. If your observer chooses to send an invitation, you will receive an email notification. Scheduled observations and meetings appear in the Current Activities pane on your homepage.
Accessing Current Observation and Meeting Activities
Click any of the options below to open your E-Portfolio and view a list of your current activities.
- Click E-Portfolio from the homepage to open the E-Portfolio. Next, click the Activities tab to view your scheduled meetings and observations.
- Click See All Activities from the Current Activities pane on the homepage to open the E-Portfolio to the Activities tab.
- Click a specific activity in the Current Activities pane to navigate directly to the selected observation or meeting activity in the E-Portfolio.
Opening Observation and Meeting Activities
- Click on the activity name to open it.
- Navigate within the activity by selecting one of the tabs on the Activity Taskbar.
Accessing Archived Observation and Meeting Activities
- At the top of the Activities tab, filter activities by School Year and Type of Observation.
- Use the Select School Year(s) filter to toggle to a prior year.
Helpful Hint: You can choose to view multiple school years at once. You can also filter by All Activities, Completed Activities, and Open Activities.