Org Admins with Org User Manager permissions can access the User Summary table found at the top of the Users Tab.
The User Summary table gives Org Admins a quick way to sort their users to find important information quickly.
- Total Users - Click Total Users to view a list of all users, both active and inactive, in your organization.
- Active Users - Click Active Users to view a list of users with active accounts.
- InActive Users - Click InActive Users to view a list of users with inactive accounts.
- Users Observed - Click Users Observed to view all active users with a Learner role.
- Users Observing - Click Users Observing to view a list of active users with an Observer role.
- Configuration Errors - Click Configuration Errors to filter the User Details table to display a list of active users with a learner role, but missing a Learner-Observer relationship or a rubric assignment. Click here for more information on the Configuration Errors tool.