When you click a scheduled observation or meeting activity from the Observer dashboard, Learner homepage or Learner E-Portfolio, it opens a summary of the activity. The Activity Summary page displays the roadmap of steps (tasks) that must be completed. Activity steps are presented sequentially, but you are not restricted from starting steps out of sequence.
Helpful Hint: The screenshot below is just an example - your view may differ. Activity steps and step names vary by activity and organization process.
- Each row corresponds to an activity step and is marked by initials to indicate whose participation is required to complete the step.
- Click a step to open it.
- The Status column provides activity updates, such as the number of documents uploaded, or the last update date, but does not indicate when the step is complete.
- Participants needed to complete a step are listed in the Required by column. Participants displayed in gray are optional.
Additional Observer Features
These additional tasks can be performed by the Scheduling Observer from the Activity Summary:
When you click on the activity from your Observer Dashboard:
- You can delete the activity by clicking the Delete this activity button.
- You can also reschedule by clicking the Reschedule this activity button.
Once you navigate to the Activity Summary page from within the activity:
- The Observer can add Feedback & Next Steps.
- The Observer can Close the activity or initiate the Close & Lock process if your district has enabled that feature.