The appearance of the Assigned Activities & Meetings found in the Roster tab on an observer's dashboard, as well as the ability to schedule specific activities for a learner from the other Observer dashboard views is based on the assigned learner groups.
Learner groups are managed at the organization level by the organization's EdReflect administrator with Org User Manager permissions.
How to Assign Learner Groups
To assign a learner group you can use your Org Admin role with the Org User Manager permission to complete the following:
- As an Org Admin, click the Users tab at the top of the screen.
- Use the search bar and filters to find a specific user.
- Access the user's profile by clicking the three dots at the end of their user details row.
- In the Groups section, choose the appropriate learner group(s). (If you're not sure which learner group to assign, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Helpful Hint: Groups contain multiple assignments that help make each user account unique. Users can be assigned to multiple groups depending on your organization's set-up.
- Assign the appropriate Rubric Group if your user has a Learner role.
- Assign the appropriate Learner Template Group if your user has a Learner role.
- Assign the appropriate Observer Template Group if your user has an Observer role. A Missing Observer template may also cause a missing schedule button to occur.
- Make sure to click Save at the top right of the page to save the change.
After the learner is assigned the appropriate learner group, the observer will be able to schedule additional activities for the learner.
Article is closed for comments.