Entering and Saving Responses in a Form
When you open a form step in an activity, it opens in edit mode.
- Click in a field and then either add text or select your response depending on the question.
- Repeat as needed to complete the form.
- Forms auto-save but remain editable for the participant who is responsible for completing the form.
- When you are done entering your responses, scroll to the bottom of your form, and click Save Draft.
- The form is read-only for the other participant and any read-only observers.
- To share your form's responses, click on the Share button on the bottom left of the screen.
- You can print the form by clicking the print icon in the upper right of the screen.
Editing Text in a Saved Form
If you need to edit your form text after saving and/or tagging indicators, you may need to unlock your form.
- Click the Edit your progress button under the Add Aligned Indicators button on the right of the screen.
- Modify your text.
- Click the Save Draft button at the bottom of the page to save.
Tagging Form Responses
Some forms can be tagged to Rubric indicators or Goal notes. The rubric pane does not display when the form is editable. Follow the steps below to make the form read-only, so you can display the rubric and tag evidence.
- Enter responses in the fields as directed above.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save Draft button. When this is clicked, the form becomes read-only and displays an Add Aligned Indicators and an Edit your progress button on the right.
- Highlight the form text you would like to tag.
- Click on the Add Aligned Indicators button.
- Select Indicators or Goals. If selecting Indicators, open the assigned rubric to view the indicators.
- You may begin tagging your form by clicking the box next to the correct indicator(s) and then clicking the Save button.