Activities can be scheduled and accessed directly from the Calendar tab on the Observer dashboard. An observer also has the option to schedule in bulk while using the Calendar view.
To Schedule an Activity for a Learner or Multiple Learners
- Click on the Schedule Observation button on the top left of the calendar.
- Select the appropriate activity in the Request an Observation window. Once selected, click Next.
- Select the Learners you wish to schedule this activity for. Once you’re finished, click Next.
- In the scheduling window, select a date and time. If the activity has multiple steps, the Next button will appear in the scheduling window.
- Choose whether to send a calendar invitation to yourself and/or to the Learner by checking the appropriate Send an invitation boxes. Prevent all emails from sending to the learner by selecting Keep this private.
Please Note: If your activity has multiple scheduling steps, you need to make the appropriate selections in each step.
- When you are finished, click Submit.