Activities can be scheduled and accessed directly from the Observation Breakdown tab on the Observer dashboard.
To Schedule an Activity for a Learner
- Select an activity to schedule from the list on the left side of the screen.
- A list of Learners this activity can be scheduled for will be listed.
- Click the Schedule button under the specific Learner. The search function can be used to search by either first or last name to quickly locate a Learner.
- Observers can also schedule an activity by date by clicking on the By Date or Legacy Navigation tabs.
- In the scheduling window, select a date and time. If the activity has multiple steps, the Next button will appear in the scheduling window.
- Choose whether to send a calendar invitation to yourself and/or to the Learner by checking the appropriate Send an invitation boxes. Prevent all emails from sending to the learner by selecting Keep this private.
Please Note: If your activity has multiple scheduling steps, you need to make the appropriate selections in each step.
- When you are finished, click Submit.