Artifacts uploaded to the E-Portfolio are seen only by the learner. Observers cannot view the Artifacts tab of the E-Portfolio, but they can see artifacts added or uploaded directly to an activity.
Make an Artifact Visible to Observers
To make an artifact visible to observers, learners must add the artifact to an activity by following these steps:
- Return to the activity that requires the artifact.
- Navigate to the step in the activity that allows files to be uploaded.
- Click the Add File button.
- An existing file from the Artifacts tab can be added to the activity by clicking Select Files on the Document Upload window.
- In the dropdown box, select the file.
- Once finished, click the Attach Selected File button at the bottom of the window.
Helpful Hint: You can add multiple files from the Artifacts in your E-Portfolio by selecting each file from the dropdown box.
You can see whether an artifact has been added to an activity by opening the activity and looking for the artifact in an upload step. Alternatively, you can open your E-Portfolio to view whether the artifact is added to any observations.
For instructions on uploading and adding artifacts to an observation, please see our support article, Uploading Artifacts.