The BloomList on the Learner homepage is a place to create To Do items that are practice or classroom-related, but not specific to a goal you’ve created. Actions or items specific to a goal should be attached directly to the goal in the Goal Progress area. Learn more about Setting Goals.
You can use the BloomList to list items like conducting peer observations, attending workshops, classroom activities, or any item you feel is relevant to your practice.
Adding Items to your BloomList
- From the Learner homepage, click New To Do in the bottom left corner of the BloomList.
Helpful Hint: You can also access your BloomList items from the navigation bar that runs across the top of your page.
- Complete the fields. The I Will and How Often fields are required.
- Click Create to create your BloomList To Do or Cancel to exit.
- You can also complete the optional reflection questions at any time as long as the BloomList To Do item is still active. Access those reflection questions by clicking on your created item.
Helpful Hint: You can also start a new BloomList To Do from within the BloomList by clicking the blue plus sign above your list of already created BloomList items. If you do not wish to save your item, you can simply navigate away from the page.
Marking a BloomList To Do as Done
- Once you have completed your BloomList To Do, you can use the blue Mark as Done button to note that for yourself and your observer. BloomList To Do items marked as done will appear as Completed in the Not Current tab of your BloomList.
Helpful Hint: Once a To Do item has been marked as completed, it cannot be edited or made active again.
- If you do not plan on completing your BloomList Item, you can also delete it. Please note, deletion is permanent.
Viewing All Active and Completed BloomList Items
The BloomList on the home page is limited to four To Dos, but you can view all of your active and completed items on one screen.
- From the Learner homepage, click See All To Do Items. Or, you can click the BloomList icon in the navigation bar that runs across the top of your page.
- Click the Not Current tab to view completed To Do items, or remain on the Current tab to view your active To Do items.
- Clicking on the To Do will open it to the right of your screen so that you can view its details. If your To Do item is active you can edit the reflection questions.