Org Admins with Org User Manager permissions can create and update user accounts.
To create a new user account:
- Toggle to your role as an Org Admin and Navigate to the Users tab.
- Click the blue +New User button.
- Complete the user profile as follows. Items marked with an asterisk * are required.
- First Name*
- Last Name*
- Email Address*
- Employee ID (if applicable)
- Grades (drop-down menu)
- Content Areas (drop-down menu)
- Roles* Select the appropriate role(s) for the user. Users can have multiple roles. Org Admins can assign the Observer and Learner roles. If a new user should have an Org Admin role, please have your organization's Lead Contact reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Helpful Hint: The first role in the list will be the user's default role upon logging in. You can rearrange roles by dragging and dropping them to the order you would like.
- SubOrgs If your organization uses SubOrgs (typically school or campus names) you can assign the user to their building or campus here. Multiple SubOrgs can be assigned as needed.
- Groups* Groups contain multiple assignments that help make each user account unique. Users can be assigned to multiple groups depending on your organization's set-up.
- Assign the appropriate Rubric Group if your user has a Learner role.
- Assign the appropriate Learner Template Group if your user has a Learner role.
- Assign the appropriate Observer Template Group if your user has an Observer role.
- Assign observers reporting access at either the Org, SubOrg, or Observer level if reporting is available in your organization. (EOY Reporting, Observation Progress Reports, and Strengths & Opportunities Reports are all assigned separately)
- First Name*
- Click the blue Save button in the top right corner.