Org Admins with Org Observations Manager permissions can provide other observers with read-only permission to view selected observations using the Activities tab. Sharing also requires an Org Admin with Org User Manager permissions to create a Learner/Observer relationship between the read-only observer and learner so the observer can navigate to the learner's activity.
- Click Add ReadOnly in the top right corner of the Activities tab.
- For STEP #1 - use the drop-down menu to select observers you want to add as Read-Only Observers.
- For STEP #2 - use the drop-down menu to define activities that are either scheduled for below learners or scheduled by below observers.
- Final Step - Add Read-Only observers to activities based on your choice in STEP #2.
- You can also set additional limits to the Read-Only request such as activity type, activity status, or calendar dates.
- Click the Save Read-Only Observers button in the top right of the Activities tab.