Org Admins with Org Observations Manager permissions have read-only access to all of a building's or district's activities (depending on sub org assignments). This is different from an observer's dashboard, which restricts activity access to only learners they are assigned to observe.
To assign this role, the Lead Contact for your organization should send a request to email@example.com.
Finding Specific User's Activities
- Use the search bar and filters to find the specific user's activities you wish to view. You can narrow your view by using multiple filters.
Helpful Hint: When searching by Observer or Learner, search by first or last name . . . whichever is more unique.
- Use the column headers to reorder activity.
Viewing an Activity
- Click an Activity link to open the activity overview panel.
- Click on an activity step, to be taken into the activity.
- Click Activities to be taken back to the Activities tab.
- Use the name search and filters to find the specific user's activities you wish to close.
- Click the three dots at the end of that activity row.
- Click the Close button.
- Confirm you wish to permanently close the activity.
Helpful Hint: Closed activities can still be edited, but cannot be re-opened.