There are several Org Admin permissions in EdReflect. The scope of these roles can be customized to give a user district-wide access or limited by schools (SubOrgs). Below is a quick summary of each role:
- Org Admin with Org User Manager Permissions - Org User Managers have access to the Users tab, Groups tab, and Relationships tab. Org User Managers can:
- Create and Update User accounts, including assigning relationships, rubrics and groups
- Trigger Password Reset emails for users
- Create auto-share relationships between observers
- Assign reporting access to observers (if available to the organization)
- More information will be coming soon about how to use the Groups and Relationships tabs.
- Org Admin with Org Observations Manager -Org Observations Managers have access to the Activities tab. Org Observations Managers can:
- View all scheduled activities for the organization through the Activities tab
- Assign prior read-only access to observers
If the new Admin doesn't yet have an account, you can create one, adding the Learner and/or Observer role as needed. Once you know the level of access the user should have, you can email the support team at email@example.com with the name of the user, their email address, and the roles to which they should have access. Please note, you must be designated as the Lead Contact for your organization to request this type of update.