For Individual Users
If you’ve forgotten your password, you may reset it by following these steps:
- Navigate to edreflect.com.
- Click Go to Reset Password.
- At the prompt, enter your email address and click Request Password.
- Check your email and click the link to reset your password. Note that the link in the email is valid for 30 minutes.
- Set your new password.
Helpful Hint: If you do not receive the password reset email, be sure to check your spam or junk folder. Please reach out to email@example.com if you do not receive the email.
As an Org Admin with Org User Manager Permissions
An Org Admin with Org User Manager permissions can also trigger a password reset email for users within their organization by following these steps:
- Toggle to your role as an Org Admin and click the Users tab.
- Access the user's profile by clicking the three dots at the end of their user details row.
- Click the Reset Password button to generate a password reset email for the user.