The Bulk User Management tools allow Org Admins to assign and reassign
learner and observer template group to multiple users.
- From the Update Existing Users tab, select learner template group or observer template group from the I'm Updating field.
- Choose to display unassigned users and/or users with a template group assignment.
- Click individual users to select them. Your selections accumulate as you click. You do not need to press a key (Ctrl, Shift or CMD) to make multiple selections.
- Use Filter by schools to scale the list to specific school users.
- Alternately, use Select all to choose all users on the list.
- To deselect an item, click it again, or use Deselect All to clear all selections.
- You can also use the search field to find a specific user.
- Once you have selected the appropriate users, you may drag and drop them to the appropriate template group.
Drag and drop users to template groups
- Drag the selected users to the appropriate template group in the bottom panel. As you drag, a cursor image displays the number of selected users you are assigning.
- When the rubric icon animates, you may release the mouse button. The assignment is made immediately. The number of assignees in the bottom right corner updates.
Manually assign users to template groups
Use Manual assignment to assign users to either individual or multiple template groups.
- After selecting users, click Manually assign them multiple template groups.
- In the dialog box that displays, select the template group(s) you wish to assign to the users.
- Click Save Assignment to complete the assignments.
Reassigning Users to Template Groups
You can reassign groups of users to a different template group by using the Template Group Selection pane at the bottom of the Bulk User Management screen.
- Click the desired template group tile to open a reassignment pane. The reassignment pane displays the list of users currently assigned to the template group, next to a column of your organization's template groups.
- Select the users you would like to reassign from the current template group. As noted in the assignment instructions above, your selections accumulate automatically, and you may use Select all (above the list). Similarly, to deselect an item, click it again, or use the Deselect all link.
- Once you have selected the appropriate users, you may drag and drop them to the appropriate template group in the column on the right.
Removing Users from Template Groups
- After opening the reassignment pane above, select the users you wish to remove from the template group.
- Click the just remove them from this template group link at the bottom left of the Reassignment pane (highlighted in the image above).
- Refresh the page to see the change updated on the screen.