This process is for Arkansas users only.
There are two parts to the end of year process. The EOY Evaluation (known as the EOY Worksheet) and the TESS or LEADS PGP Review/Update.
EOY Evaluation (also known as the EOY Worksheet)
The End of Year Evaluation (also known as the EOY Worksheet) can be accessed by clicking End of Year in the top navigation bar or by clicking See Archives within the End of Year Evaluation Status text box on your learner homepage.
End of Year Evaluation Status:
- If you have been assigned an evaluator and classification, but the worksheet has not yet been competeted, your status will read: currently classified as 'your assigned classification' for end of year evaluation.
- If your evaluator or classification has not yet been assigned, your status will read: If applicable for 2020-2021, this is where you will access the end of year evaluation.
- If your evaluator has completed your worksheet, but not yet shared it with you, your status will read: This worksheet has not been shared.
- If your evaluator has completed your worksheet and shared the score with you, your status will read: For 'the current school year', your current evaluation result is 'your score'.
- If you have been classified as not needing an evaluation this school year, your status will read: For 'the current school year', no end of year evaluation is needed. (Please Note: If you believe this is an error, please reach out to your observer.)
TESS PGP Review/Update (or the LEADS PGP Review/Update)
This activity is scheduled by the observer and appears on a learner's dashboard. You can view all of your activities by clicking See All Activities on the right side of the learner dashboard.
To prepare for the activity, learners can ensure their Goals are set and are up to date, including Progress Posts, and complete the Learner Reflection step of the activity. Notes entered into the activity are automatically shared with the observer.
If this activity doesn't appear, you can follow up with your observer to request that the activity be scheduled.