When EOY evaluations are archived they become read-only, but can still be accessed for viewing by both the evaluator and learner. Evaluators and learners see the same read-only view.
Open the Archived Evaluation
Access the archived EOY Worksheet directly from the learner home page.
- From the observer dashboard, click the learner’s profile image or name to open the learner's home page.
- Click See archives on the learner's End of Year Evaluation Status to open the learner's archived evaluations.
- Select the archive year from the menu on the left of the screen.
Viewing the Archived Evaluation
You can view and print all sections of an archived EOY Worksheet, but cannot make modifications to it. Below are some items you may need to hover over or click to view.
View Snapshot Ratings
If your evaluation includes a domain or component rating from an EOY rating Snapshot, you can view the individual indicator ratings.
- Hover on the domain or component rating to display the individual indicator ratings.
- Slide your mouse away from the individual ratings to close the pop-up.
Open the Snapshot
You can open the Snapshot from the archived evaluation to view all of its ratings and evidence.
- Click the Snapshot's linked name directly under the domain/component ratings.
- The Snapshot will open in the current tab. When you're finished viewing the Snapshot, click the X in the top right corner of the page.
Print an Evaluation
Click the printer icon, found in the top right corner of the worksheet to print the individual learner's EOY Worksheet.
The Snapshot ratings can also be printed by clicking the print icon in the top right corner of the opened snapshot.
Article is closed for comments.