Remember that different states and districts have different EOY evaluation processes. The information presented below reflects a range of inputs and processes, some of which your district may not use. While your view and the selections available to you will likely vary from those shown below, the basic actions of reviewing, selecting, assigning, and modifying will be consistent across organizations.
Accessing End of Year Tasks
The End of Year evaluation inputs that determine a learners' EOY ratings are presented as End of Year Tasks, which can be accessed by clicking End of Year in the top navigation bar on your observer dashboard.
Learners and their other observers can access the individual user's worksheet from the learner dashboard by clicking End of Year in the top navigation bar or by clicking See Archives within the End of Year Evaluation Status text box found above a learner's Goals.
End of Year Tasks Screen Overview
The EOY Tasks Screen displays all of the EOY Evaluator's learners and the inputs/tasks needed to complete their EOY evaluations. Learners are grouped by their classifications. If you have learners with different classifications, they display in separate tables.
Learners and the tasks needed to complete their EOY evaluations display in a table.
- Completed tasks display a checkmark.
- Final EOY ratings or their completion status display in the last column.
- Click the tasks complete link in a learner's row to open the worksheet to complete their tasks.
Printing Multiple Learners' Worksheets
You can print multiple learner's worksheets from End of Year Tasks.
- Click the printer icon in the upper right to open a print dialog box.
- In the dialog box that opens, select the learners whose EOY Worksheets you wish to print. Use select all to choose all learners.
- Click the Print button.
- Follow the directions on your printer settings to either save the worksheets as a PDF or to print copies of them.