Learners who have an assigned classification may be removed or reassigned in the View and modify existing learner associations pane underneath the unassigned learners selection pane.
- From the View and modify existing learner associations field, choose a learner classification to display its users.
- From the selection pane, choose the learners whose classifications you wish to modify.
- You can use the filters above the selection pane to filter your list. You can also use the search field to find a specific learner.
- Click the remove them from this classification menu to view available options.
- If you wish to remove the learners from the assignment, select the remove option in the menu and then click the Remove button.
- If you want to reassign the selected learners to another classification, click reassign them to another classification.
A second classification field opens below that allows you to choose a different classification.
- Choose a classification (note that the currently selected classification is NOT an option). If appropriate, you may assign the users to the no end of year evaluation needed option.
- When you are ready to complete the reassignment, click Reassign.
Users are reassigned immediately and removed from the pane.
A lock symbol on a learner's profile indicates the learner's EOY evaluation has started. When you select the locked user, a warning displays which advises you that changing a learner's existing classification overwrites all completed or in‑progress EOY evaluation data for the learner, and you cannot undo the assignment.
If you wish to continue, click the Yes, I want to make changes… link in the notification. You may want to check with the evaluator before proceeding.
The user's name is selected for modification. You will not receive another warning.