Duplicate Email Error Message
If you see an error message indicating that an email address is already in use by another user, it means this user is using their email address for another account in BloomBoard or the BloomBoard Marketplace.
Here's what to do if you encounter the error:
- Confirm that the user does not already have an account in your organization. Remember to check for inactive accounts using Show Inactive Users in Manage Users.
- If you don't see an account for this user in your organization, the user's account may be with another organization or the user may have created his/her own account in the BloomBoard Marketplace.
After we resolve the error, you will be able to create a new account for the user.
Unconfigured Account Notification
"There are users in your organization who need their accounts configured" appears when learners in your organization need to be assigned a rubric and/or an observer. Learners must have a rubric and/or observer assignment before they can be scheduled for observations or meetings. Follow the directions below to find the effected learners and configure their accounts.
Identifying Learners with Incomplete Account Configurations
- Click Manage Users to open the User Management screen.
- Click Manage and create users in bulk in the upper right corner to open the Bulk User Management Tools screen.
- Review the I'm updating field for an alert symbol. The I'm updating field opens initially to observer/learner relationships.
- When the default selection, observer/learner relationships, displays, an alert indicates there are learners who do not have observer assignments.
- When the selection is changed to rubric assignment, an alert indicates there are learners who do not have a rubric assignment.
Assigning Learners to Observers / Rubrics
By default, unassigned learners are initially displayed in the selection pane.
- To assign learners to an observer or observers, select the desired learners and use the Manually assign them to multiple observers button or drag and drop the selected names to the appropriate observer tile at the bottom of the screen.
- For more detailed instructions on assigning learners to observers, please see the Managing Observer-Learner Relationships article.
- To assign learners to a rubric or rubrics, first select rubric assignment in the I'm updating field and then select the desired learners. Drag and drop the selected names to the appropriate rubric tile at the bottom of the screen.
- For more detailed instructions on assigning learners to observers, please see the Managing Users' Rubrics article.