If you have an activity that involves multiple learners, such as a deadline for uploading a lesson plan, you can use bulk scheduling to schedule all of the included learners in one scheduling action.
- In the All Learners column, click the Schedule button of the appropriate activity to open the scheduling window.
- In the selection window, all of your learners display. Deselect learners who are not included in the scheduled activity and then click Continue.
- If you are scheduling a meeting, select a date and time in the schedule window that appears and then click Schedule & Finish.
- If the step is a task with a due date, you may choose to send email reminders prior to the due date, and then click Schedule & Finish.
- If the activity has multiple steps, click either Schedule & Continue or Schedule & Finish after each scheduling step.
- You can also click Schedule Later to schedule a particular step at another time, as long as one of the activity's steps is actually scheduled. Activity schedules can be modified later.
- Choose whether to send email invitations by checking the appropriate boxes.
- When you are finished, click Schedule & Finish.