Observers and learners can provide ratings in observations that have ratings steps.
- Open the rating step from either the observation overview or by selecting the step in the Steps menu in the observation's top navigation bar.
- Scroll to the indicators you wish to rate.
- If desired, click an indicator’s Expand button to view rating level descriptions and any tagged evidence. You can apply a rating without expanding the indicator.
- Choose a proficiency level by clicking its rating bubble. Click again to deselect. The system saves your selections as you progress.
- If desired, click Add Comment in the expanded view to enter a comment.
- Click Share in the lower left of the ratings screen to share ratings with your observation participant. Ratings are not automatically shared between the primary observer and learner.