Observers can use the Notes feature to add general comments, feedback, next step suggestions, and private notes. If the observation includes a meeting step, you can also add meeting notes.
- Open the notes feature by navigating to Summary on the navigation bar.
- In the Review and Finalize your work screen, click either the General Comments or Next Steps link to open the notes field.
- In the Notes Panel that opens, choose the appropriate notes category.
- Click in the text box, and enter your notes. Notes save automatically, but you can also click the Save now link to save explicitly.
- Continue entering notes. If needed, switch notes categories by clicking a different category's link.
- Click Hide Notes to close the notes panel. The notes panel remain open for the duration of your session, until you close the panel (or observation).