Accessing Observations and Meetings
Current Observation and Meeting Activities
The current school year’s activities can be accessed from the Dashboard.
- Find the learner in the Dashboard. Scroll or use the search field, if needed.
- In the column below the learner, locate the desired activity (activities are grouped by type).
Activities are color coded to mark their status. Activity statuses are explained in the table below.
- Click an activity to open it. The activity overview opens.
All Observation and Meeting Activities, including Archived
- Click a learner's name or picture to navigate to the learner's home page.
- In Current Activities, click See All Activities to go to the Activities tab of the Learner’s E-Portfolio.
- Click the Show activities from previous years link at the bottom of the Activities tab.
A panel of archived activities opens underneath the current panel.
|Available to Schedule|
|Scheduled – not started|
|Scheduled - started|
|Scheduled – no updates in 7 days|
|Scheduled – no updates in 14 days and past last scheduled date|
|Locked and waiting for Learner's signature (for districts that use signing and locking)|
|Completed and locked (for districts that use locking or signing and locking)|