Delete Artifacts from the E-Portfolio
Artifacts uploaded to the E-Portfolio can be deleted if they are not linked to an observation. Artifacts attached to observations must be deleted from within the observation (see below).
- Locate the artifact in the E-Portfolio and click Delete at the bottom of the artifact listing.
- The artifact is deleted immediately (but you can always upload it again!).
Remove Artifacts from Observations
- Locate and open the uploaded item.
- On the toolbar below the item, click Delete.
- In the dialog box, choose whether to remove the artifact from the observation or delete it from the platform entirely.