Learners upload lesson plans, student work, and other supporting materials. Artifacts can be uploaded from two places: in the Artifacts tab of the E-Portfolio and within an activity that requires the artifact(s).
If you experience difficulty uploading artifacts, please contact support at email@example.com or click the Support button in the lower right corner of the page.
The E-Portfolio acts as a repository for artifacts across all activities. Artifacts uploaded to the E-Portfolio can be added to any activity. In turn, artifacts uploaded within an activity are housed and listed in the E-Portfolio.
Artifacts that have been uploaded exclusively to the E-Portfolio (not attached to an observation or meeting activity) are seen only by the learner.
- Click the Artifacts tab in the E-Portfolio.
- Click the Upload a video or Upload a document link.
- Browse and select an item to upload from the dialog box.
- Wait for the upload to finish - documents open automatically after the upload is complete.
- Repeat as needed to upload more artifacts.
Artifacts uploaded directly in an observation or meeting activity are automatically shared with other participants and can be viewed in the activity.
- Open the step that requires the upload.
- Click the upload link.
- Browse and select material to upload from the dialog box.
- Wait for the upload to finish - materials open automatically after the upload is complete. If you need to add more artifacts to the observation, see Uploading Additional Artifacts to an Activity below.
Adding E-Portfolio Artifacts to an Activity
Artifacts that have already been uploaded to your E-Portfolio can be added to an activity that has an artifact or document step. Artifacts attached to observation or meeting activities are automatically shared with other observation participants and can be viewed in the activity.
- Click Select an artifact from your portfolio to open the uploaded artifacts list.
- Choose the appropriate artifact from the displayed list.
- If needed, continue choosing artifacts from the list.
- Click Link File(s) to add all of the items in the selection list to the activity.
The listed selection(s) are attached to the observation and the upload links disappear.
Helpful Hint: If you wish to delete an artifact from the selection list, click its "x" to the right.
Uploading Additional Artifacts to an Activity
Once you've added an artifact to an activity step, the initial upload links disappear and are replaced by a link on the toolbar.
- Click Add another document in the toolbar.
- Click the Upload link to browse for a document on your local / network drive or click Link to a document in your e‑portfolio to choose a document from your E-Portfolio.
- Wait for the upload to finish - materials open automatically after the upload is complete.