- Open your internet browser of choice. EdReflect is supported on Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
- Go to https://edreflect.com.
- Enter your school email address.
- Enter your password and click Sign In.
Helpful Hint: Bookmark https://edreflect.com with your browser's bookmark tools for easier access.
Signing in for the First Time
When your account was created, the system emailed you a temporary password with the subject line, Welcome to BloomBoard.
- Enter your school email address and temporary password.
- Click Sign In.
- A second screen displays asking you to complete your profile information. Complete the fields as follows:
- I am currently a - click in the field and choose your role.
- I've been in this role for - click in the field and choose a time range.
- I focus on - review the Grades and Subjects fields. If your administrator entered grades and subjects during the account creation process, they display in the Grades and Subjects fields.
- To add grades or subjects, click in the field and select an option. Repeat as needed to add more selections.
- To remove a selection, click the x to the left of the tile to remove the selection.
- I do not focus on specific subjects or grade levels - click the check box if specific grades and subjects are not relevant to your role.
- Click the arrow to the right of the fields to continue.
The final screen gives you the opportunity to provide feedback.
- Click Yes if you're willing to chat about your experiences with BloomBoard.
- Regardless of whether you choose to chat or not, you may enter your professional development interests in the text field below, to help BloomBoard understand your needs and interests.
- When you are finished, click Take me to my dashboard.