You can view a learner's MSLs at any time, even prior to submission, but you cannot directly modify them – only a learner can create and edit an MSL.
- Click the learner’s profile image on your dashboard to access his/her MSLs.
- From the learner’s home page, click the goal note that is marked View Goal and SLO planning.
- When the Goal Planning Page opens, click Measures of Student Learning.
- When the MSL opens, scroll to review the opened MSL. You can choose to view a different year's MSL by clicking the menu in the upper right corner.
Helpful Hint: If you wish to view archived MSLs, use the school year menu in the top right. Click the year you wish to view.
MSLs display different action options as they progress through the approval and rating cycle. Go to MSL Statuses to learn more about where to view an MSL's status and what the status means.
When the learner submits his/her MSLs for approval, they are locked and cannot be edited.
- Navigate to the learner’s MSL and click the Enable Editing for Learner button at the bottom to unlock the MSL.
- Click Yes, enable editing to continue or Cancel to exit.
Approving a Learner's MSLs
- Navigate to the learner's MSL and click the Approve MSL button at the bottom.
- Click Approve please to continue or Cancel to exit the approval process.
Helpful Hint: An approved MSL is locked so the learner cannot edit it, but you can enable editing as instructed above.