Navigating the AE&R Screen
- Click a domain heading to expand the ratings. Click it again to collapse the heading.
- Click the expand / collapse button to display an indicator's performance level descriptions and evidence.
Filtering the AE&R View
AE&R displays all of your rating activities by default. You can change the AE&R view to filter by rating activity and shared status.
- Click the Change button above the domains.
- In the filter window, deselect any observation's data and snapshots you do not wish to display.
- If desired, choose to show only shared evidence and ratings by selecting the checkbox in Settings.
- Click Apply to filter the view. The status bar above the domains displays a summary of the filters applied.
Helpful Hint: Do you need to create a multi-year snapshot? Open this article to learn how.