The Collected Evidence screen allows you to view all of your collected evidence plus any evidence shared with you. You may use Collected Evidence to modify the shared status of evidence you've collected.
- Click Collected Evidence in the navigation bar at top to open it.
- Review the shared status of evidence in the Shared column on the right.
- To share an individual, unshared item, click in its empty selection box. Changes are made immediately.
- To unshare an individual, shared item, click the selection box to remove the check mark. Changes are made immediately.
Helpful Hint: Edits to an item's shared status are auto-saved and effected immediately.
Sharing and Unsharing All Evidence
You can quickly share or unshare all of your evidence by using the All or None links in the Shared column.
- To share all of your evidence with the other observation participant, click All.
- To unshare all of your evidence with the other observation participant, click None.
Using Source Filter to View Evidence Collected in Steps
View evidence by Source to edit sharing in specific activity steps.
- Click the blue activities link under Source to open the activity menu. All steps are selected by default.
- In the activity menu that displays, deselect steps you do not wish to view.
- Click the link again to collapse the menu.